Cost: Adults $40 on the day. $30 pay in advance. Kids Free. Family day, with a Jumping Castle, Face Painting. You pay for your own drinks at the bar, however the dolphins will supply some beer, wine and waters but be early.
When: Saturday December 14th 11am to late.
Sunday recovery breakfast BBQ. Bring a tent or caravan if you wish to camp the night. Plenty of room.
Basic Itinerary: 11am – 4pm Jumping Castle
12:30pm – Lunch is served – seafood, souvlakis, sausages for kids, salads, etc
1pm – 3pm – Face Painting
2pm – Introduction for speeches
5pm – 6pm – Dinner – Lamb on a spit
Party till late
Where: South Sydney Amateur Fishing Association club-house Cnr Macquarie and Hastings Avenue, Chifley NSW 2036
- Gourmet Seafood lunch, throughout the day by Master Chef Ali
- Presentations and speakers throughout the day (Wade Koolis, Fred Nann, John Black & Vic Stringfellow)
- Meet your old and new Dolphin club mates
- Bring your photo albums and old magazines
- Dolphins merchandise and 60th Anniversary tee shirts available
Deposit money via direct deposit. Bank details:
Account name: Sans Souci Dolphins
BSB #: 112-879
Account #: 032 791 337
Please make sure you include your names in the deposit.
RSVP (include one or both days attending) [email protected], [email protected]